Friday, August 8, 2008

In Burley we went to Shoshone Falls in Twin and then stayed the day swimming, eating, and hanging out with family at Durkies Lake.

The kids (and me) absolutely adored Sheena's little girl Jeada - she's just so stink'n cute!
One of the many fun activities the kids did at Grandma's house -pinata! a.k.a.; excitement, sugar rush, crash, emotional moodiness, and then....time to eat more candy! At the park in Saratoga Springs with my sister's kids. I love this picture of Michael. We were BFF by the end of the trip - too bad he's too much of a mamma's boy or I would have stuck him in my pocket and taken him home with me.

1 comment:

Brandi Hastings said...

Karman! Your kids are getting so big! Looks like you had a great time! We need to catch up on things sometime soon!