Tuesday, August 5, 2008

As the Journey continued....

For the next part of our trip we went to the Grand Canyon on route to Burley, ID in which we stopped in SLC to have dinner at Wingers. Ya, we packed a lot in.








We weren't going to stay long at the Grand Canyon - just kind of passing through. It was a bit out of our way, but we really wanted to go and get some great pictures. Well, right when we got there the sun went down, so we lost the good sunlight for awesome pics. Oh well, at least we were able to have a potty break. Kate was having a blast as you can tell! Jarom, Jeff's brother, came with us....that's who's in this pic with us. Thanks Jarom, you were a BIG help!



One of the "good pictures" we got before we lost good sunlight.















The BEST pic we got at the canyon! Lilly was in a sweet posing mood.











Jeff took this picture on our way to Burley. It was just off the freeway taking the Declo exit.

Sunday Morning in Grandma's garden. The girls LOVED that Grandma let them pick flowers!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

hey Hi , your blog is soo cute. looks like your trip was awesome.
wish we could have seen you, this summer has been fun, busy and crazy.,we love ya all give those swett girls xoxo from us.

Sarah said...

What a perfect blog! I love the title--our family is mostly nuts with a few bits of chocolate. I like to think of myself as the chocolate, but I'm afraid I'm just a big nut chunk.
Glad all the kids were happy at the canyon (ha, ha)! I wish we would have coordinated to see each other during your big trip, but it looks like the days were packed pretty tight!
Welcome to blogging!!

Sheri said...

Your hair is so cute and I love all the great shots from the Grand Canyon! And I have to say, Danielle looks the same today as she did as a baby - she still has that ADORABLE face and I can't believe how much she looks like you! Your girls are all so cute!

The Duckworth Family said...

OH my gosh I could go on and on and on! First of all your girls are all so dang beautiful I cant stand it....Danielles smile, Lilly's long hair...Kate...what a perfect little doll. And yOu look amazing! They all look just as beautiful as you! I watch those slide shows, see theirs and your pictures and can't help but cry! LIke literally cry as I am doing right now! Somehow I really developed such a love for you and your girls when we lived close and no matter how much they grow and how much we are apart...that won't change. I love them! I miss you guys!