Wednesday, December 10, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.....


-This wonderful season and teaching my kids about Christ and his birth.
-Seeing my children's eyes light up with the magic and excitement Christmas brings.
-Hot cocoa with a candy cane melting in it. Thanks to my sister Allison for that tradition!
-Making Christmas crafts and goodies with my kids.
-Being very PROUD of my husband for getting a job in Neuro Trauma ICU and graduating with honors!
-Brown paper packages tied up with string.
-Expecting number 4 and finally feeling great and baby kicking! 19 weeks and counting!
-Watching The Christmas Story with my kids! They get a kick out of it and I get a kick out of them getting a kick out of it!
-Snuggling, relaxing, and sipping homemade wassail with my husband - after the kids go to bed,of course.
-Sitting around the piano and singing Christmas songs with my kids and hubby.
-Family and friends to share my beautiful life with.

7 comments:

thOtherMom said...

Hi Kids! I love checking in on family blogs! It's such a great way to keep in touch! (check out my new grandbaby http://thefairbanksfamily.blogspot.com/ Congrats, Jeff!!...on the job and the honors! Great job!!
Love you all,
Aunt Pat

amy said...

ah, karman!! that was very sweet, will you write one for me? i don't think i could get as genuine and perfect...love it!
oh, but you should add that one of your favorite things is living close to your sister in-law. :)

love ya!

Lissa said...

How fun! I love Christmas-time too. It's the best. We are excited to have kids to enjoy the season with someday. They make all holidays more fun. And congrats to Jeff! That's really awesome guys. Someday we will finish school.....LOVE U!

Sarah said...

Very well said, Karman girl. Have you really ever received a brown paper package tied up with string? I've always thought that would kind of nostalgic and fun.

Cute slide show on the side of your blog.
When's the due date? So exciting!

JoMama said...

Your life is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Love the picture of the girls in front of the tree, couldn't ask for a better picture!!
Congrats to Jeff, what a smarty pants! Of course, Jeff's achievements say a lot about his wife who let him study and work hard to get honors, you are such an awesome wife and mom!

J said...

Love that you Love those things! Me, too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Karman Karman, how are you? I've been thinking about you and found your blog - you sent it to me a really long time ago. You guys are so cute, I can't believe how much Danielle looks so much like you! Congrats on baby #4!! When are you due? Do you know what your having?

talk to ya later!
your long lost best pal,
Sarah :)