Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Labor Day Weekend was SO MUCH FUN!!! We were invited to stay at a friends cabin in Branson. The cabin was beautiful, the view was breathtaking, the boating and tubing were pure enjoyment, and the weather was perfect!

The awesome cabin we stayed at
Crazy Monkeys....whose kids are those?

Aubrey (our niece) dressed up as a pirate. The kids found pirate dress up so of course they had to wear the costumes and party like it was nobody's business!
Table Rock Lake - The view form the front of the cabin.

Thumbs up for boating cousin babes!

Uncle Jarom and cozy Kate


Cousin Joseph playing it cool!

Oh, and did we mention we had a great time?!

3 comments:

Lissa said...

AW sad I missed it! Looks like you guys had too much fun. I miss those kids WOW! Thanks for keeping us updated Karman! And I heard about your news...YAY! So awesome! Are we hoping for another girl??

JoMama said...

Okay, what I was going to say was:
Are you going to send out invites next time?! Cause I could use some super fun!

But then I read the comment above and now this is what I am going to say: WHAT!! WOW!! CONGRATS!!! SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU!! We are talking about you getting a pet cat, right?

Brandi Hastings said...

Wow! I think that Kate and Aubrey look a lot alike! I have never noticed that before!
Hey, we are coming down next weekend. If Jim can get a sub for his class next week, we will be at church next Sunday! Hope to see you then!